[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Sequence tools - enter sequence in upper box, then
click appropriate button to see result in lower box.
Non-sequence characters are converted to N (including numbers) - you
can use "clean sequence", then "copy result as new sequence" if your
sequence contains spaces, numbers or non-standard characters.
- Reverse - eg AGCCT to TCCGA
- Complement - eg AGCCT to TCGGA (may be slow with long
- Reverse complement - eg AGCCT to AGGCT (may be slow with
- Content analysis - gives base counts and %GC
- Clean sequence - removes spaces, numbers
and non-standard characters - use with caution if your sequence
contains anything other than A, G, C, T, a, g, c, t (can handle
codes). Creates lines of 80 nucleotides.
(Copyright OEGE, 2006)